Students, are you...
- Spending hours studying yet not achieving the results you want?
- Finding it hard to get motivated to study?
- Overwhelmed by your classes and don’t even know where to start?
Kip McGrath’s Study Skills programme taught by qualified tutors can help improve your study effectiveness.
Did you know that...
- Concentration is a skill that can be learned
- Time management and organisation are the keys to effective study
- Exam stress can be managed and channelled for success
Our study skills programme targets students in transition - Year 9 through to tertiary enrolment.
Our 10 lesson Study Skills course will give you the tools to help with homework, study techniques in general and exam preparation.
- Effective time management for students
- Setting and achieving goals
- Study techniques for individual learning styles
- Improving concentration
- Effective note taking
- Overcoming exam anxiety
- Research skills and organisation
The course focuses on developing study techniques and strategies and then applying these to your individual circumstances. The course runs as a small group so students can interact and bounce ideas off one another.
Contact your local centre now to find out when the next course start date is scheduled. Use the handy centre locater on the right of the page.